IPN operates Web sites under the root domain names "incidentpage.net", "incidentpage.com" and "IPN911.net". All of the aforementioned domains are the exclusive property of 911 iMedia, Inc., and are referred to in this document as the "IPN Sites".
The term "Subscriber" refers to anyone who establishes a connection to our servers for access to and use of the IPN Sites, regardless of purpose.
The term "Dispatcher" refers to anyone with access to dispatch information over the IPN Sites.
IPN provides subscription-based services that requires "registration" by the Subscriber. Such services are referred to herein as "IPN Service(s)".
The term "Commercial User" refers to any person who has obtained a commercial license to use IPN Services for commercial purposes, or who is operating under the commercial license of their employer.
- The Incident Page Network (herein referred to as "IPN") is a service operated on the World Wide Web of the Internet by 911 iMedia, Inc., a Texas Corporation.
By uploading files and posting notifications and messages via the IPN Sites, you are granting IPN a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform and/or display any such communication.
All notifications sent out over the IPN Sites are the property of IPN, and may not be re-distributed by any means without the written consent of 911 iMedia, Inc.
- All content on the IPN Sites is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any way, by any medium without the written consent of 911 iMedia, Inc.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
- Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. Click here to view our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
EQUIPMENT AND EQUIPMENT CHARGES:
Subscriber is solely responsible for all charges, including, but not limited to any overcharges for Subscribers texting/paging service and/or Internet service that may occur as a result of Subscribers use of IPN Services.
- Subscriber is responsible for obtaining and maintaining all hardware and software necessary to access and use IPN Services.
If IPN has reasonable cause to suspect that you have provided information that is inaccurate, not current, untrue or incomplete, IPN reserves the right to suspend or revoke your access to IPN Services without refund (when applicable), and refuse any and all current or future use of IPN Services.
All Subscribers who register for IPN Services are issued a username and password which allows access to restricted areas of the IPN Sites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- To use IPN Services, you will be required to provide personal information as requested on the applicable registration form. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Further, you agree to advise IPN of any change in your information to keep it current and accurate.
IPN SERVICE LICENSING, FEES & RENEWALS:
IPN hereby grants Subscribers registered for a non-commercial "Premium Membership", "Dispatcher Membership", "Premium Dispatcher Membership" or "Premium Pager Membership" permission to use IPN Services for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
IPN reserves the right to revoke any subscribers access to IPN Services without notice or refund for violation of our commercial licensing policy.
IPN subscription rates vary by license type and subscription term chosen. Current rates for non-commercial IPN accounts are listed on the Subscription Web page. Current rates for IPN commercial accounts can be obtained by contacting a Corporate Sales Associate.
IPN reserves the right to modify registration options and fees at any time.
You may cancel your IPN Services at any time by emailing Support@IncidentPage.net.
All subscriptions are automatically renewed upon the renewal date listed in your member profile, and the credit card on file for Subscriber will be billed based on the going rate for the subscription term chosen. If Subscriber does not cancel their subscription in writing by emailing Support@IncidentPage.net at least 48-hours prior to the subscription renewal date, the subscription will be renewed automatically.
No refunds or credit will be given for partial or unused periods. The account will remain active until the renewal date.
IPN offers text alert notifications for Non-Commercial users at the following current rates:
- IPN offers two types of licenses for the use of IPN Services, "non-commercial" and "commercial". Effective June 01, 2007, any Subscriber using IPN Services in conjunction with any type of business or professional activity must register as a Commercial User and obtain a commercial users license
- 14 Days of IPN Service - $4.99
- 30 Days of IPN Service - $8.95
- 90 Days of IPN Service - $24.95
IPN PAGING SERVICE FEES & TERMS:
- IPN offers alpha-numeric paging services to our members at the rates listed below:
IPN notification services are included with all paging plans.
For 2-way service plans, each 100 character block of alpha-numeric text received by your pager (excluding the free news/weather/sports feeds) counts as 1 message. If you exceed the monthly message allotment allowed under your message plan, an overcall charge of $0.08 per message above your limit will apply.
All IPN pagers carry a 30-day warranty against defects. Should you experience a problem with your pager within 30 days of purchase, please contact IPN Support for a return authorization.
Pagers returned for reasons other than defect or malfunction will be subject to a $25.00 restock fee, and will be charged for the first months airtime and applicable shipping charges. Pagers cannot be returned after 30 days from their purchase date.
- 1-Way 5,000 Msg Pager Airtime - $24.95
- 2-Way 1,000 Msg Pager Airtime - $34.95
- 2-Way 3,000 Msg Pager Airtime - $39.95
Subscriber will not use the IPN Services to transmit "sensitive" information that is transmitted over federal government and military radio frequencies.
Subscriber will not use IPN Services to infringe upon or restrict the rights of any other user from using and enjoying IPN Services.
Subscriber will not use IPN Services to, without the prior written consent of 911 iMedia, Inc., post any message or notification that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services of any kind.
IPN may terminate Subscriber's access, or suspend any Subscriber's access to all or part of the IPN Services without notice or refund for any conduct that IPN, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another Subscriber, a third-party Provider, a Merchant, a Sponsor, a Licensor, a service provider or IPN.
- Subscriber agrees that IPN Services will be used for lawful purposes only.
IPN DISPATCHER REWARDS PROGRAM:
Points are assigned at the sole discretion of the IPN Support Team.
Dispatcher Rewards Points have no cash value, and are not transferable.
Upon closure of an IPN dispatcher account by Dispatcher or IPN, all Rewards points are reset to zero and cannot be restored.
Reward point redemption requests are subject to approval by the IPN Support Team, and some reward items may be substituted with a similar item of equal value if the requested item is no longer available.
- The IPN Dispatcher Rewards Program is available to all IPN dispatchers with an active dispatcher membership.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Subscriber specifically acknowledges and agrees that IPN is not responsible or liable for any illegal, offensive or defamatory conduct of any other Subscriber. Use of IPN Services is at Subscribers own risk.
IPN makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy or validity of the information received via the IPN Services.
If you are dissatisfied with any IPN Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using IPN Services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence shall IPN, its parent company 911 iMedia, Inc., or any affiliated third-party sites be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use IPN Services and/or IPN Sites.
- Subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IPN, its parent company 911 iMedia, Inc., and affiliated third-party sites, their directors, officers, agents and employees from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising out of the use of IPN Services by Subscriber or Subscriber's account.
Last Updated: September 02, 2016